Ferti-Corn Steep powder 7-7-6
50 pound bag
Ferti-Corn Steep is a water-soluble fertilizer, derived from non-GMO corn, that can be applied directly, or it can be mixed with other liquid fertilizers, growth promoters (seaweed) or dry fertilizer, whether it is sprayed, irrigated, foliar or applied through soil.
Ferti-Corn Steep powder helps promote the natural growth of plants with nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium, it also contains micronutrients such as iron, sulfur and manganese, as well as amino acids and trace elements, which are completely non-toxic, harmless and pollution-free. It can also improve the structure and fertility of the soil, promote the activities of microorganisms and soil organisms, and the decomposition of nutrients in the soil in an effective and economic way.
• Easy to apply and mix
• Rich in organic matter and nutrients
• Compared with chemical fertilizers, it contains fast-acting nitrogen that plants can easily absorb
• It helps crops grow and improves the soil
1. As foliar fertilizer: Diluted 600 times 750g-1000G/Ha
2. As drip irrigation fertilizer: Diluted 600 times 6KG-10KG/Ha
3. As organic fertilizer additives:
- As main materials, 50-200KG per ton, like compound foliar fertilizer
- As auxiliary materials, 5-10KG per ton, like compound fertilizer in powder
For Soil Application: Side-dress: Apply 5 to 50 gallons per acre.
Drip systems: Apply 1 to 5 gallons per acre per week.
Water run: Apply 3 to 30 gallons per acre.
Pre-plant: Apply 2 to 50 gallons per acre.
Ferti-Corn Steep may be used successfully on most crops. Contact us if you have questions about rate application.
Please note: Normally it can be directly mixed with most supplements. But a small jar compatibility test is needed before wide scale use.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 14 August, 2020.