9-12-34 Strawberry Formula 25 lb. bag
This product is a HAZARDOUS MATERIAL OXIDISER 5.1, III and can NOT be shipped via the USPS
Our 9-12-34 strawberry formula is well-suited for for both soil based and hydroponic growing. Ideal for growing strawberries! As with all of our water-soluble fertilizers, our 9-12-34 completely dissolves in water with no fallout and won’t clog sprayers or automated fertilizer delivery systems.
9-12-34 Strawberry Formula Guaranteed Analysis
|Total Nitrogen (N)
9% Nitrate Nitrogen
|Available Phosphate (P2O5)
|Soluble Potash (K2O)
|Magnesium (Mg) (Total)
0.50% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
0.05% Chelated Copper (Cu)
0.40% Chelated Iron (Fe)
0.10% Water-Soluble Iron (Fe)
0.03% Chelated Zinc (Zn)
- Plant nutrients derived from: potassium nitrate, potassium phosphate, sodium nitrate, magnesium sulfate, boric acid, copper EDTA, iron DTPA, iron sulfate, sodium molybdate, zinc EDTA.
- Potential Basicity: 350 lbs. Calcium Carbonate Equivalent Per Ton.
Mix 6 oz. in 100 gallons of water with 4 oz. of Magnesium Sulfate. Once solution is completely combined, add 6 oz. of Calcium Nitrate.
Apply 1 quart per square foot as a normal watering on a 1 to 2 week basis. Adjust PH to 6.4 – 6.8.
Mix 4 oz. in 100 gallons of water with 2.5 oz. of Magnesium Sulfate. Once solution is completely combined, add 4 oz. of Calcium Nitrate.
Apply on a 2 – 3 week basis.
- Some crops may be injured by application of Boron.
- This fertilizer is to be used only on soils that respond to Molybdenum.
- Crops high in Molybdenum are toxic to ruminants.
Use this product only after a thorough water quality analysis has been performed. Discuss results with an expert. Weekly testing may be necessary. Be certain to monitor media quality as well. Soil and plant tissue analysis are also recommended.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 05 March, 2021.