CEASE BIO FUNGICIDE
CEASE is a biological fungicide that contains a patented strain of the bacterium, Bacillus subtilis.
Used in ornamental greenhouses, nurseries and covered vegetable markets. Proven effectiveness in controlling a wide array of both fungal and bacterial pathogens, while providing outstanding plant and environmental safety. Based on a naturally occurring, patented strain of Bacillus subtilis (strain QST 713), Cease can be used as a foliar spray and soil drench on vegetables grown under cover. It is a broad spectrum biofungicide targeting common fungal and bacterial diseases such as Botrytis, Pseudomonas, Xanthomonas, Erwinia, Powdery Mildew, Leaf Spot and Speck, Anthracnose and Rust.
Based on a naturally occurring, patented strain of Bacillus subtilis (strain QST 713), Cease® provides effective control of a wide array of both fungal and bacterial pathogens, while providing outstanding plant, human and environmental safety. Cease is also an excellent tank-mix or rotational partner in your disease control program, compatible with most commonly used pesticides, nutrients and adjuvants.
For Foliar Diseases
Cease is an effective alternative to synthetic chemicals for fungal pathogens such as Botrytis gray mold and powdery mildews, and to coppers for bacterial diseases, such as Pseudomonas, Erwinia and Xanthomonas. With a 4-hour restricted entry interval and a 0-day preharvest interval, Cease provides growers flexibility and labor costs savings.
For Soil Diseases
Cease is also a broad spectrum root biofungicide for the prevention, suppression and control of soil borne diseases on a wide range of ornamentals and vegetables. Cease enhances germination and plant growth by suppressing diseases caused by Rhizoctonia, Pythium, Fusarium and Phytophthora.
Benifits of Cease Biological Fungicide
- Proven efficacy against BOTH fungal and bacterial pathogens
- Excellent safety – only a 4-hour REI, and can be sprayed up to and on the day of harvest!
- Leaves virtually NO residues on plant foliage or flowers
- Performs as well as copper-based products, without phytotoxicity or residues
- Controls disease using multi-site modes of action for effective resistance management
- Safe for beneficial insects and bees
- Compatible for tank-mixing / rotating with other registered products
- OMRI Listed and NOP-approved for use in organic production
- Excellent for sustainability and IPM programs