HLG 65 V2 Lamp is designed for vegging, clones, supplemental lighting or a small plant. This lamp uses custom designed High efficiency white light Quantum Boards. With a total of 120 Samsung LM301B LED's, this fixture produces 10,000 Lumens with just 65 Watts of power. Equivalent to 150W T5 or 200W CFL output or 150W metal halide.
- High efficiency QB120 Quantum Board®
- White Light Full Spectrum 4000K. Ideal for veg and flowering in small spaces
- Reliable passive cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Non-Dimmable Meanwell Power Supply included with NEMA 1-15p plug
|Power ||65 Watts |
|Voltage Range ||90 VAC to 264 VAC |
|LED ||120 Samsung LM301B |
|Flowering Footprint ||2' x 1' |
|Veg Footprint ||2' x 2' |
|System Efficiency ||165 Lm/W |
|System PPF Efficacy ||2.35 µmol/joule |
|Total output ||152 PPF |
|Dimensions ||11" x 9.5" |
Note: Do you have this product and need to extend the DC side wire?
Use a "DC 2.1 x 5.5 Extension"
Use a "2.1 5.5 Y Splitter" if you have a 2nd board and want to share the power between 2 or more boards.