Magnesium Sulfate fertilizer 20 lb.
Optimum Solubility For Hydroponic Farming
Gile's Magriculture brand Magnesium Sulfate (MgSO4) is the perfect solution for hydroponic farmers seeking to maintain optimal growing conditions and increase their yields. Our exceptional purity and safety make it an essential element in any good fertilizer nutrient formula. With 9.5% magnesium and 12.5% sulfate, one gram in one gallon of water yields 25 ppm magnesium and 33 ppm sulfur, providing your plants with the essential nutrients they need to thrive. Its optimum solubility allows for true clear solutions that are compatible with other soluble nutrients, making it an ideal source for all fertigation systems, including center pivot, micro-jet, drip-trickle, and foliar spray applications. Additionally, magnesium plays a critical role as a central element in the chlorophyll molecule, capturing energy from the sun and converting it into plant sugars via photosynthesis. Give your hydroponic farm the best possible chance for success with Gile's Magriculture brand Magnesium Sulfate.
Exceptional purity and safety
- This agricultural-grade magnesium sulfate heptahydrate (MgSO4•7H2O) is an extremely soluble and bioavailable source of magnesium and sulfur for the health of animals and plants. For plants:
- Contains essential plant nutrients: magnesium and sulfur •Optimum solubility needed to make true clear solutions and compatible with other soluble nutrients
- Ideal source for all Fertigation Systems: center pivot, micro-jet, drip-trickle and foliar spray applications •Magnesium is critical as a central element in the chlorophyll molecule to capture energy from the sun and convert it to plant sugars via photosynthesis
- Magnesium is especially required in sandy soils, soils with low CEC, for crops with high Mg demand and in situations of high applications of ammonium-N and/or potassium
- Magriculture_Fact Sheet.pdf
- Magnesium Sulfate MSDS
- Magriculture OMRI Certificate.pdf
- Magriculture Specification Sheet