Magnesium Sulfate 4 lb.
re-closable plastic jar
Magnesium Sulfate ( MgSO4 ) is another staple of any good fertilizer nutrient formula. With 9.5% magnesium and 12.5% sulfate. One gram in one gallon of water yeilds 25 ppm magnesium and 33 ppm sulfur.
Exceptional purity and safety
- This agricultural-grade magnesium sulfate heptahydrate (MgSO4•7H2O) is an extremely soluble and bioavailable source of magnesium and sulfur for the health of animals and plants. For plants:
- Contains essential plant nutrients: magnesium and sulfur •Optimum solubility needed to make true clear solutions and compatible with other soluble nutrients
- Ideal source for all Fertigation Systems: center pivot, micro-jet, drip-trickle and foliar spray applications •Magnesium is critical as a central element in the chlorophyll molecule to capture energy from the sun and convert it to plant sugars via photosynthesis
- Magnesium is especially required in sandy soils, soils with low CEC, for crops with high Mg demand and in situations of high applications of ammonium-N and/or potassium
- Magriculture_Fact Sheet.pdf
- Magnesium Sulfate MSDS
- Magriculture OMRI Certificate.pdf
- Magriculture Specification Sheet