Maxigro 1 kg (2.2lbs)
MaxiGro™ plant nutrient is designed for higher growth rates and yields. MaxiGro™ stimulates structural and foliage growth and provides essential minerals. Use MaxiGro™ during the vegetative growth phase to provide a comprehensive diet for hydroponically-grown plants or for soil-grown plants. During flowering, fruiting or vegetable growth, switch to MaxiBloom™. Maintain ideal nutrient pH between 5.5-6.5.
10-5-14 Guaranteed Analysis
- Total Nitrogen (N) 10.0 %
- 1.5% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 8.5% Nitrate Nitrogen
- Available Phosphate (P205) 5.0 %
- Soluble Potash (K20) 14.0 %
- Calcium (Ca) 6.0 %
- Total Magnesium (Mg) 2.0 % 2.0% Water Soluble Magnesium
- Combined Sulfur (S) 3.0 %
- Iron (Fe) 0.12 % 0.12% Chelated Iron(Fe)
- Manganese (Mn) 0.05 % 0.05% Chelated Manganese(Mn)
Derived from: Ammonium Nitrate, Ammonium Molybdate, Calcium Nitrate, Calcium Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Iron DTPA, Manganese EDTA, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Borate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate and Zinc Sulfate.