Potassium Nitrate provides an N:K balance of 13:46 which makes the product ideal for crops with high Potassium demands. Potassium Nitrate fertilizer contains Nitrogen in nitrate form which is easily assimilated by the plant. Thanks to the synergistic effect between NO3 - and K2O, the plants can achieve high rates of absorption of both elements.
Potassium Nitrate is recommended to be used in any fertigation system and for all crops in soil or hydroponics.
- Potassium Nitrate fertilizer includes Nitrogen in nitrate form, which remains largely in soil solution becoming immediately available for plant uptake.
- Potassium Nitrate fertilizer can be used on all types of soils, growth media and production systems.
- This product is suitable for all crops, although is particularly suitable for crops which are sensitive to salinity
- It can be used with Calcium rich waters, without worries about precipitation
- Potassium Nitrate has the higher solubility of Potassium based fertilizers
- In hydroponic systems, the N in nitrate form does not compete with Ca for the absorption at the root zone.
Temporary Back Order