Calcium Sulfate (gypsum) is combined with thCa™, an organic complexing agent. thCa™ makes the Calcium (Ca) in gypsum more readily available for soil or plant use without effecting or raising pH.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF USING VERDE-CAL G
- Leaches excessive amounts of Sodium (Na) and Magnesium (Mg) from soil colloids.
- Quicker response at lower rates.
- Supplies Calcium (Ca) without raising pH.
- Helps loosen compacted, heavy clay soils.
- Supplies plant available Sulfur (S) in the sulfate form.
- Improves soil aeration and water percolation.
- Ideal for turf, shrubs, and flowers.
For continued optimum growing conditions, apply Verde-Cal G at 5 pounds per 1,000 ft2 or 220 pounds per acre (2.5 kg per 100 m2 or 250 kg per hectare) monthly through the growing season, or as needed. Soil test recommendations should be followed.
To correct high sodium or magnesium levels or to loosen clay soils, apply Verde-Cal G at 10 pounds per 1,000 ft2 or 435 pounds per acre (5.0 kg per 100 m2 or 500 kg per hectare) once or twice per growing season, or as needed. A follow up soil test is recommended and reapply, if needed, at optimal growing condition rate.
HORTICULTURE / GROWER
- 100% Available Calcium
- Will not alter soil or growing media pH
- Contains Sulfur for acid loving plants
- Very soluble Calcium Sulfate
- Clean, uniform particle sizes
- Can be mechanically incorporated into growing media or applied over-the-top
- Results are four times more effective than typical gypsum applications
- Extremely effective on leaching Sodium/salts
- An excellent Calcium source
- Builds tough cell walls that makes plant hardier and stronger
- Organic acid used to sequester unavailable Calcium already in the soil and converts it to be available for the soil or plant to use
- Penetrates the soil profile
- Stimulates the plant growth
- Stimulates rooting
- Allows complete conditioning of the soil profile
Growing Media Incorporate 3 to 5 pounds of VERDE-CAL G per cubic yard of growing media. Incorporate thoroughly.
Container Plants: Incorporate 1 cup of VERDE-CAL G per gallon container every 3 months or as needed.
Field Grown Plants: Apply 12 pounds of VERDE-CAL G per 1000 square feet every 30 to 60 days or as needed.
General Turf and Landscape Beds: Apply 5 pounds of VERDE-CAL G per 1000 square feet every 60 days to maintain optimum nutrition and soil structure. Apply 12 pounds per 1000 square feet to reduce sodium and high magnesium. Follow with soil test to determine follow up applications.