DOUBLE NICKEL LC
2.5 gallon jug | $195.50
- Manufacturing expertise ensures a reliable, potent formulation containing a consistent, high CFU count
- Has shown efficacy on more than 90 different diseases
- Can be used as a foliar spray or for soil applications to control
- Powdery mildew
- Sclerotinia spp.
- Botrytis spp.
- Alternaria spp.
- Bacterial leaf spot
- Bacterial spot and speck
- Fire blight
- Xanthomonas ssp.
- Monilinia ssp
- Leafy vegetables and brassicas
- Fruiting vegetables
- Strawberries and cane berries
- Root, tuber, corm and bulb vegetables
- Stone fruit and tree nuts
- Pome fruit
Active Ingredient: Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain D747
Rate Range: 0.5 qts to 6 qts
Rates (normal use under moderate pressure): 1 qt to 2 qts (see label)
For Sclerotinia, Anthracnose, gummy stem blight, vine decline, phomopsis, and Eutypa: 2 qts to 3 qts (see label)
Spray Interval: Begin applications at crop emergence, transplanting or when conditions are conducive to development of disease. Repeat applications every 7 to 10 days or as needed for as long as conditions favor disease development.
Re-entry Interval: 4 hours
Days to Harvest: 0
Exempt: Residue tolerance (no MRLs)
Application Method: Ground, aerial, chemigation
Tank Mix Partners: Compatible with fertilizers, insecticides, herbicides and fungicides
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 29 December, 2020.