DKP 0-41-54 fertilizer
one pound plastic jar
Haifa DKP combines robust P-K nutrition with an alkali reaction in the soil. Haifa DKP™ provides an optimum solution for growers who are concerned about acidic soil conditions, and are looking for a highly soluble fertilizer with high purity levels.
High solubility and low content of sodium and chloride make Haifa DKP™ an optimal fertilizer for Nutrigation™, mainly at the final stages of the crop growing cycle. It facilitates the production of dry matter, plant development and increases the Brix degrees while preventing or limiting vegetation growth.
Highly pure, Haifa DKP™ ideally suits greenhouse crops and hydroponics. In addition, Haifa DKP™ can be used as an excellent plant nutrition source for foliar nutrition.
Haifa DKP™ data sheet
The Benefits of Haifa DKP™ fertilizer.
- Extra flexibility in Nutrigation™ programs
- Alkaline reaction in aqueous solution
- Enhances plant nutrition in acidic soils
- Suitable for a wide range of crops
- Highly soluble and pure, safe for use in all irrigation and spraying system
- Can be mixed with all water-soluble fertilizers, except those containing calcium and magnesium
Composition and characteristics
|Available Phosphate (P205)
||41% (18% P)
|Soluble Potash (K20)
||54% (44.8% K)
||160g/100g of water at 20oC (68oF)
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 16 December, 2020.