Ferti-Organic Soluble Fulvic Acid Powder, 50 pound
Our OMRI Listed organic Soluble Fulvic Acid is derived from plants and is extracted through fermentation without the use of any chemicals producing at minium 69% of organic fulvic content.
Soluble Fulvic Acid derived from peat, arbor, sweet sorghum straw, plant and/or vegetable scraps and is attained through a very specialized process that makes it unique in the world of humic substances.
Its advantages include long-term and stable source of nutrients to plants and soil microorganisms. Additionally, it provides the soil with better structure allowing it to store air and water longer. Ideal for irrigation and water penetration and does not interfere with calcium making it safer to apply on low calcium soils.
Soluble Fulvic Acid chelates trace elements, such as iron, zinc, manganese, copper. Its capacity to penetrate the plants stoma allows the leaf to accept nutrients very rapidly making it idyllic for foliar applications as well.
APPEARANCE: brown/yellow powder
Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-flammable and does not cause skin irritation.
SOLUBLE FULVIC ACID FEATURES
EFFECT ON PLANTS:
- Stimulates the whole plant grow
- Accelerates the production of nucleic acids
- Enhances photosynthesis and respiration
- Improves the absorption and mobility of nutrients
Fertilizer @ 500 ppm Fertilizer @ 500 ppm + Fulvic Acids @ 150 ppm
EFFECTS ON SOIL:
- Increases micro flora up to 2000 times in 15 days
- Increases total cationic exchange
- Makes aggregates in soil produce better oxygenated penetration
- The nutrients will remain in solution thanks to its sequestering and colloidal properties.
Soluble Fulvic Acid Typical Properties
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 06 March, 2013.