Plantex Solutions 17-5-17 Complete, 25 lb. bag
Plantex Solutions 17-5-17 is an all-in-one advanced nutritional program containing high levels of nitrate with no urea.
Micro Plus Enrichment ensures optimum availability over a wide pH range.
The All-In-One Nutritional Program, Calcium and Magnesium in One Tank
Do you long for the simplicity of an advanced, all-in-one nutritional program for your plants? Wouldn’t it be convenient to create the right mix of calcium and magnesium automatically and in a single tank? Are you constantly switching formulas to get the perfect balance?
For a complete, advanced nutritional program, use Plantex Solutions 17-5-17. This balanced growth formulation has a high nitrate content, and no urea. It has enhanced micronutrient availability designed to supply complete nutrition in a patented easy to use dual bag with a minimal impact on the pH of growing media.
- 5 macronutrients in one bag – Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium & Magnesium
- Micro Plus Enrichment – Fortified Micronutrients
- Patented Duo bag – two bags in one
- Tested balance of nitrogen sources for soilless production – high nitrate – no urea
- Enhanced flowability
- Neutral formulation – minimal impact on pH
- Most highly available micro package on the market
- NPK plus calcium and magnesium all in one tank
- No need to alternate formulas for a complete nutritional program
- Innovative technology you can use with pride
- Save time, reduce errors – no switching of formulas
- More efficient use of nutrients – overall cost savings
- Consistent, predictable growth
The following conditions indicate the need for Plantex Solutions Complete.
- Water Bicarbonate Level: 61 – 120
- pH level of media tends to remain constant
- Currently supplemented with iron or other micronutrients
- Yellowing foliage near end of growing cycle, particularly in upper leaves
|Total Nitrogen (N)
|Available Phosphate (P2O5)
|Soluble Potash (K2O)
|Chelated Iron (actual) (Fe)
|Chelated Manganese (actual) (Mn)
|Chelated Zinc (actual) (Zn)
|Chelated Copper (actual) (Cu)
|Boron (actual) (B)
|Molybdenum (actual) (Mo)
|EDTA (Ethylene diamine tetraacetate)
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 24 June, 2021.