NovaMAP® Mono-Ammonium Phosphate 12-61-0 Water Soluble Fertilizer
Produced in a state-of–the-art plant using an innovative process that was developed by Rotem- Amfert-Negev, Israel.
ICL NovaMAP contains 61% P2O5 and 12% N-NH4.
- Fully water-soluble mono-ammonium phosphate fertilizer, ideal for use in fertigation, hydroponics and foliar applications.
- Highly efficient source of phosphorus and nitrogen for soluble N-P-K's and liquid fertilizers.
- Contains both nitrogen and phosphorus: nitrogen in the ammonium form (NH4+) and phosphorus is in the phosphate (H2PO4-) form. Both forms are available immediately to plants, suitable for rapid uptake by the crop.
- High solubility(300 g/L at 10ºC, 464 g/L at 30ºC). Quickly dissolves to a clear solution good solubility.
- Chloride and sodium free; eco-friendly: no heavy metals, without residual contaminants and hazardous residues.
- Excellent physical properties, non hygroscopic and free flowing, white crystalline product, does not cake.
- Moderately acidic fertilizer: pH 4.5( in aqueous solution of 1%)
- NovaMAP™ is high in Phosphate (61%), and therefore its main role is as a P fertilizer in fertigation programs. Can be used as the sole P source for the whole growth period for any crop.
- It is specially recommended in the first stages of growth of plants, when the availability of P is critical for the establishment of root system. The high P solubility and availability of NovaMAP™ gives a fast response in the initial growth of crops.
- NovaMAP™ can also be used to provide P at other growth stages when P is important: at the pre-flowering stage ( to enhance the vigor of shoots and flowers) and at the fruit formation stage ( to improve fruit hardiness and shelf life).
- Do not mix NovaMAP™ with Calcium and Magnesium fertilizers. NovaMAP™ should be kept in a different stock solution to avoid precipitation.
- Bloom Booster and Starter Fertilizer formulations.
- Buy now, In Stock 55 pound bags and full pallets.
- 40 x 55 pound bags on a full pallet